iPad Pro features the powerful Apple M1 chip for next-level performance and all-day battery life.3
An immersive 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos.1
5G models for blazing-fast speeds when you’re away from Wi-Fi.2
And a front camera with Centre Stage keeps you in frame automatically during video calls. iPad Pro has pro cameras and a LiDAR Scanner for stunning photos and videos, and immersive AR. Thunderbolt / USB 4 for connecting to high-performance accessories. And you can add Apple Pencil for note-taking, drawing and marking up documents, and the Magic Keyboard for a responsive typing experience and trackpad.4
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Brilliant 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display1 with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide camera with Centre Stage
- 12-megapixel Wide camera, 10-megapixel Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming2
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi 6
- Go further with all-day battery life3
- Thunderbolt / USB 4 for connecting to fast external storage, displays and docks
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four Speaker Audio and five studio-quality microphones
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio4
- iPadOS is powerful, intuitive and designed specifically for iPad
- Over a million apps on the App Store just for iPad5
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/ipad/cellular/networks.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
4. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
5. App count refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries and regions.