1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim.
3. Offer commences on 6:00am AEDT 29th February 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT 31st March 2020 (“Offer Period”).
4. To be eligible to claim, eligible claimants must purchase a selected Sharp Microwave (models detailed below) (“Eligible Products”) from any participating Australian retail store for private use during the Offer Period to qualify for the Woolworths eGift voucher offer in the amounts set out below:
Eligible Sharp Microwaves
eGift Voucher Amount (AUD)
$20 - R210DW, R231ZS, R240YS, R30A0S, R30A0W, R330EW.
$50 - R350EW.
$70 - R395EST, R395EBS, R890EW, R890EST, R890EBS.
$100 - R995DW, R995DST.
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “purchase” means payment in full of the Eligible Product. The Promoter does not guarantee that all of the Eligible Products will be available for purchase throughout the offer period.
6. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchase the customer verify that the retailer is authorised to participate in this promotion. Participating retailers include; Harvey Norman, Harvey Norman Domayne and Harvey Norman Joyce Mayne, The Good Guys, JB Hifi, Betta (BSR), Bi Rite, Bing Lee, MYER, Retravision, Leading Appliances, Winnings Appliances, Appliances Online.
7. The promotion excludes Participating Products purchased from any online retailer who does not also have a shopfront (for example, www.shoppingsafari.com.au, www.thebargainhunter.com.au, www.shopbot.com.au, www.amazon.com.au), online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au) or otherwise purchased from unauthorised retailers.
8. To claim, claimants must then visit https://www.sharp.net.au/promotion follow the prompts to the claim form page. Claimants must complete by entering all requested details on the Online Claim Form and uploading the proof of purchase/receipt for validation.
9. All claims must be fully completed online and received by the Promoter by no later than 11:59pm AEST on 30th April 2020 to be eligible to receive the eGift Voucher. The Promoter recommends that claimants retain their original purchase receipts for their records. All claims must be carried out by the actual purchaser of the Eligible Product. Claims or registrations by any other person will not be accepted.
10. For any queries regarding this promotion, claimants can contact Customer Promotions support by email [email protected]
11. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for the Eligible Product when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claim and forfeiture of any right to the eGift Voucher payment offer. The purchase receipt must clearly show full payment and specify the store name and date of purchase and that the purchase of the Eligible Product was made during the Offer Period.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
14. Only one (1) claims permitted per household.
15. For every valid claim received, the claimant will be sent an eGift voucher in Australian Dollars. eGift vouchers will be issued in the amount listed above within 30 days following confirmation of a valid claim, unless unforeseen circumstances occur.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim from any claimant, the eGift voucher payment, if the initially purchased Eligible Product is returned after the claim has been processed and fulfilled. This clause does not limit or affect the claimant's rights with regards to warranties on the product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
17. eGift Voucher payments are not transferable or exchangeable by the claimant. If the specified eGift voucher is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the eGift voucher with another eGift voucher to the equal value. The eGift voucher or alternative eGift voucher is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the offer through the Promoter's website is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, original purchase documentation or cheque that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the eGift voucher payment.
22. The Promoter is Sharp Corporation of Australia Pty. Ltd. PO Box 84, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. (ABN 40 003 039 405).