Pure F9, Pure C9, Pure i9 & Pure D9 100 Day Money Back Satisfaction
The 100 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee is designed for your peace of mind. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your product, call Electrolux within 100 days from the date of purchase, provide a copy of the original proof of purchase and Electrolux will refund the purchase price to you. The refund will not include any shipping costs associated with the product purchase.
Pure F9, Pure C9, Pure i9 and Pure D9 100 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee terms and conditions:
1. The guarantee is valid for Electrolux. Pure C9 models PC91-4IG, PC91-ANIMA, PC91-GREEN, Pure F9 models PF91-6BW, PF91- 6EB, PF91-6EG, PF91-6PR, Pure i9 robotic vacuum model PI91-5SGM and Pure D9 models PD91-6ST, PD91-ANIMA, PD91-GREEN only, purchased from stores between 1st September 2019 to 13th October 2019 and for 100 days from the date of purchase. To make a claim under the guarantee, phone Electrolux to provide details and make the necessary arrangements. To apply for the guarantee, you will be required to provide a copy of the original proof of purchase showing the date of purchase.
2. To apply for the guarantee, the Electrolux vacuum cleaner must have been used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the instructions supplied in the user manual.
3. To apply for the guarantee, the customer must produce such evidence that is reasonably required by Electrolux to establish that the cleaner is not subject to any hire purchase, rental lease or any other agreement a result of which being that another party has an interest in or charge over the vacuum cleaner.
4. For customers who live within metro areas, Electrolux will organise for the vacuum cleaner to be picked up.
5. If the customer lives outside a metro area it is the customer’s sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the return of the machine to Electrolux. Electrolux accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of the machine during its return which is at the sole risk of the customer until received by Electrolux.
6. The machine and all accessories must be returned undamaged, in working order, in original packaging and with the original proof of purchase, in order to apply for the guarantee.
7. If you comply with these terms, Electrolux will refund to you in full the purchase price of the Electrolux vacuum cleaner model purchased under the guarantee.
8. The refund will not include any shipping costs associated with the purchase of the product or the return of the product if required.
9. The refund will be paid by cheque or EFT payment and will only be addressed to the name of the purchaser as detailed on the proof of purchase invoice.
10. Allow 30 days for receipt of refund from the date of refund authorisation by Electrolux.
11. None of these terms and conditions will affect any other rights or remedies you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).