Offer is by Redemption. Click here to redem.
To be eligible to claim a digital or a physical prepaid Mastercard (“Reward”), an eligible individual (“Entrant”) must purchase an “Eligible Product” as set out in point 8 below, between 9:00am AEDT Wednesday 1st April 2020 and 4:59pm AEST Monday 3rd August 2020 (“Promotional Purchase Period”) from any participating Fujitsu retailer or dealer in Australia. All participating Fujitsu retailers and dealers will display advertising for this promotion. For the purpose of this promotion, “purchase” is defined as a fully paid Eligible Product, with zero balance owing, with payment having been fully made within the Promotional Purchase Period. If the customer has paid in cash, this must be clearly displayed on the invoice.
To claim a Reward, the Entrant must complete the claim form online at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions, inputting all of the requested details, including but not limited to, personal details, residential or delivery address , the outdoor model and serial number and indoor model number of the Eligible Product purchased, upload a copy of their proof of purchase (i.e. a valid tax invoice, purchase receipt, etc.) and proof of payment (i.e. a transaction receipt such as an EFT receipt, a bank statement, credit card slip showing the purchase, etc.) for the qualifying purchase, and successfully submit the fully completed claim form by 4:59pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
The Entrant then has until 4:59pm AEDT on Friday 30th October 2020 to lodge any additional or correct documentation should Fujitsu deem the original claim not valid. Fujitsu will not accept additional documentation submitted after this date.
The Entrant’s full personal name must appear on all proof of purchase documentation provided to verify ownership and entitlement to claim a Reward. Uploaded files must be submitted in PDF, JPEG or GIF format and must not exceed 2MB file size. If an Entrant is not able to upload documents, then they must be able to print off a copy of their claim form and then fax together with their proof of purchase and proof of payment documents to the Promoter’s fax number - 03 9660 1701. If the Eligible Product is paid for by cash, the Promoter may ask for evidence of this transaction from the supplier of the product(s) before fulfilling the claim.
Only one (1) claim per Eligible Product purchased is permitted. At the sole discretion of the Promoter, claim forms completed by third parties on behalf of Entrants may be rejected. Initial and most correspondence from the Promoter, its agents, contractors, service providers or prize suppliers to Entrants will be via email to the email address and via SMS to the mobile phone number provided on the Entrant’s claim form however we may also do a follow-up via phone call to the number provided on the claim form. If the Entrant requires any assistance in relation to completion or submission of the claim form, they can contact the customer call line on 1300 134 163.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Information on how to claim and enter, and details of the Rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By applying for a Reward, the Entrant acknowledges that they have considered the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions
3. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
4. The promotion is only open to Australian residents.
5. Purchases must be from any participating Fujitsu retailer or dealer in Australia. Purchases must be in the Entrant’s personal name only.
6. Purchases from registered builders or commercial or residential developers and other entities that are not individuals as described in point 11 below are excluded from this promotion and will be ineligible if submitted.
7. Purchases must only be for domestic and residential use and non-residential applications are excluded.
8. Entrants must purchase a product as detailed in the “eligible product list” noted below and also in the FAQ’s section found at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions (“Eligible Product”).
ELIGIBLE PRODUCT LIST 2020 FUJITSU FREE MONEY PROMOTION - ELIGIBLE MODEL LISTING
9. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies including participating retailers and dealers associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
10. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Entrant must read, understand and accept the full Terms and Conditions available at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor participating in this promotion.
11. The promotion commences 9:00am AEDT on Wednesday 1st April 2020 and ends for purchases at 4:59pm AEST on Monday 3rd August 2020. Final claims and entries close at 4:59pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
12. Purchases by, for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/ developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family, churches, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and donations are not eligible. The purchaser is considered as the payer for the Eligible Products as shown on the submitted proof of payment document.
13. Entrants must retain their original proof of purchase and proof of payment documents (where applicable) for all claims and entries. Failure to produce the required documentation for all claims and entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Entrant’s claims and entries and forfeiture of any right to a Reward. Purchase receipt(s) and tax invoice(s) must clearly show only the Entrant‘s full personal name, the residential installation address, the Eligible Product model purchased and specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Purchase Period but prior to any claim or entry by the Entrant.
14. Multiple claims and entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Product purchased during the Promotional Purchase Period; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims, entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim or entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. Any claim form which is incomplete, indecipherable, invalid or does not comply with the Terms and Conditions outlined will not be accepted and is ineligible for a Reward. The Promoter will notify Entrants by email upon approval of their claim, if further information is required or upon rejection of their claim.
18. In the case of Entrants who have purchased an Eligible Product for their domestic/residential use during the Promotional Purchase Period, but have not yet had it delivered or installed, and therefore cannot locate the outdoor serial number in time to make a valid claim, they must contact the Promoter prior to 4:59pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020 so that alternative arrangements for reward issue can be made.
19. No claims will be accepted under any circumstances after 4:59pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2020. REWARD CONDITIONS
20. Each valid claim received will entitle that Entrant to the gift of one (1) Reward as follows: i. Cooling Only Split Systems a. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Cooling only Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity of 3.5kW or below will be eligible for a $100 Reward. b. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Cooling only Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity above 3.5kW will be eligible for a $150 Reward. c. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Cooling only Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity of 8.0kW or above will be eligible for a $200 Reward. ii. Reverse Cycle Split Systems a. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity of 3.5kW or below will be eligible for a $150 Reward; b. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity above 3.5kW will be eligible for a $200 Reward. c. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System Air Conditioner with a rated cooling capacity of 8.0kW or above will be eligible for a $250 Reward. iii. Reverse Cycle Multi Split System a. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Multi Split System Air Conditioner will be eligible for a $400 Reward; iv. Ducted Air Conditioning System a. Entrants who purchase an eligible Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Ducted Air Conditioner will be eligible for a Reward valued up to $400 (refer to eligible model listing for details of Reward value); For the purposes of this promotion, the purchase of any Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Multi Split System will be considered as one (1) complete Fujitsu Inverter Multi Split System and the Entrant will be entitled to only one (1) relevant Fujitsu Reward in respect of that purchase.
21. Entrants can elect to receive their Reward as either a digital prepaid Mastercard delivered within 1 week of claim approval via SMS to the Australian mobile phone number submitted with their claim or a physical prepaid Mastercard delivered within 4 weeks of claim approval via mail to the delivery address submitted with their claim.
22. In the case of Entrants who have multiple product purchases approved under the one Claim ID, the Promoter reserves the right to load the accumulated value of each Reward they are eligible for on to a single prepaid Mastercard in the format chosen by the Entrant, rather than one per valid eligible product purchased.
23. Entrants must allow up to four weeks for validation after submission of a claim. The Entrant will be sent an email to the email address provided on the claim form with notification of claim approval.
24. If an Entrant is under the age of 18 years, the Reward will be awarded to the Entrant’s nominated parent or guardian on the Entrant’s behalf.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Reward which is lost, late or misdirected including by reason of the misstatement or illegibility of the mobile phone number or delivery address of the Entrant in the claim form forming part of their claim or the failure of an Entrant to notify the Promoter of a change in mobile phone number or delivery address of the Entrant.
26. Use of the digital prepaid Mastercard is subject to all the Terms and Conditions located at https://edgemobilepay.com/terms-and-conditions
27. Use of the prepaid physical Mastercard is subject to all the Terms and Conditions located at https://fujitsu.activateacard.com.au/2020FreeMoney DIGITAL PREPAID MASTERCARD ACTIVATION AND REDEMPTION 28. Redemption of the digital prepaid Mastercard is subject to the terms and conditions of Edge Loyalty (as per Clause 26 above), including activating the digital prepaid Mastercard before the specified expiry date which will be sent to the Entrant when their digital prepaid Mastercard activation code is sent by SMS to the mobile phone number they provided on submission of their claim.
29. The digital prepaid Mastercard needs to be activated by following the link to access Mobile Pay via the App store that is sent in the SMS with their digital prepaid Mastercard activation code. By clicking on this link in the SMS, the Entrant will automatically download and open the Mobile Pay App, populating and validating the Entrant’s mobile number and activation code. The Entrant is then required to enter their claim id, and if they are a: i. first time user of the Mobile Pay App, create a password (minimum of 6 characters) and enter their date of birth. ii. registered user of Mobile Pay App already, enter their existing password The Entrant may then add the card to the wallet on their phone.
30. Entrants can create a PIN for the digital prepaid Mastercard via the Mobile Pay App as using the digital prepaid Mastercard for purchases over $100 may require entry of a PIN. Instructions on how to set up a PIN are found in the “Do I need to set a PIN on my card?” FAQ located at https://edgemobilepay.com/support.
31. Entrants who do not have a supported smart phone will be notified via a web page when they click on the link that was sent to them by SMS to activate their digital prepaid Mastercard. The web page will direct them to Edge’s customer service to facilitate provision of an alternate reward of a physical prepaid Mastercard gift card upon request. Terms and conditions governing the use of the physical prepaid Mastercard are available at https://fujitsu.activateacard.com.au/2020FreeMoney
32. Digital prepaid Mastercard activation codes expire at 11:59pm AEST on the stated expiry date of the activation code. The expiry date provides 3 months in which the digital prepaid Mastercard activation code must be activated.
33. The digital prepaid Mastercard is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card in the Mobile Pay App (not less than 12 months from date of production) and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited.
34. Digital prepaid Mastercards that are not activated or redeemed within the designated time frame included in the SMS sent with the code cannot be re-activated, extended or refunded in any way. The Promoter is not responsible should the Entrant fail to activate or redeem the digital prepaid Mastercard in time.
35. Customer support for the digital prepaid Mastercard is available at https://edgemobilepay.com/support PHYSICAL PREPAID MASTERCARD ACTIVATION AND REDEMPTION
36. Redemption of the physical prepaid Mastercard is subject to the terms and conditions available at https://fujitsu.activateacard.com.au/2020FreeMoney including activating the physical prepaid Mastercard at least one (1) week before the expiry date printed on the front of the card. . This link is also provided in the claim approval notification email sent to the approved Entrants who claimed a physical prepaid Mastercard as their reward.
37. The physical prepaid Mastercard needs to be activated at https://fujitsu.activateacard.com.au/2020FreeMoney (this link is also provided in the claim approval notification email sent to the approved Entrants who claimed a physical prepaid Mastercard as their reward) or on 1300 134 163. To activate the physical prepaid Mastercard, the card holder must provide the following details: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Claim Activation Code and Claim ID as registered for the physical prepaid Mastercard and the Card Number issued to the Entrant. These details must match those in the submitted claim. FORFEITURE, REPLACEMENT & LIMITATIONS
38. Any unused balance of the digital or physical prepaid Mastercard as of card expiry date will be forfeited.
39. If a digital or physical prepaid Mastercard is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to provide a substitute product or item to the equal value and/or specification.
40. The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Reward are not included GENERAL
41. A claim form may be subject to such follow up enquiries or investigations or security and verification checks as the Promoter determines to apply at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. The claim form will be ineligible if the claim form and/or the original or photocopied proof of purchase (valid tax invoice) and proof of payment is mutilated, illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way, or if they fail any of the Promoter’s security and verification checks or if the Promoter in its absolute discretion determines that an entrant is not an eligible Entrant or the claim form does not comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined, whether as a result of follow up, inquiry or investigation or otherwise.
42. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail, email or SMS transmission due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
43. Each submitted claim becomes the property of the Promoter, including any intellectual property rights.
44. The digital or physical prepaid Mastercard shall hereafter collectively be referred to as the Reward.
45. If, for any reason, an Entrant does not take or redeem a Reward (or an element of the Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited.
46. The decision of the Promoter on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
47. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the offer. Independent financial advice should be sought.
48. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
49. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or Reward that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (e) use/redemption of a Reward. 50. Retailers/dealers are not authorised to verify, pay or advise about, any claim, the offer or the promotion.
51. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically claim and enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that Entrant invalid.
52. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a reward to the ineligible person. Payment of the reward value to the Promoter may be required by the Entrant if this occurs.
53. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
54. By submitting a claim in the promotion, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
57. As a condition of claiming a Reward, the Entrant may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Reward suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event an Entrant is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such Entrant will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
58. The Fujitsu Free Money Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard prepaid cards can be used at all merchants that accept Mastercard prepaid cards.
59. The Promoter is Fujitsu General (Aust.) Pty Limited, 1 Telopea Place, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN 55 001 229 554.