NARTA “LET US ENTERTAIN YOU” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 11/05/2020 and all purchases must be made by 11:59pm AEST on 3/06/2020 (“Purchase Period”). The claim period opens on 11/05/2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 3/07/2020 (“Claim Period”).
5. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase an eligible Samsung 75 inch and above TV, as listed in Annexure A (“Eligible TV”), from a Participating Retailer (as defined below) during the Purchase Period (“Eligible Purchase”). The Eligible Purchase must also be paid in full during the Purchase Period.
6. A “Participating Retailer” means one of the following:
• Appliances Online
• Betta Home Living
• Bing Lee
• BiRite Electrical
• David Jones
7. To claim a gift, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Claim Period:
• Visit www.letusentertainyou.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion claim page;
• Input the requested details (including their full name, mailing address, valid email address, Mobile number and model number of the Eligible TV purchased, the date the Eligible Purchase was made and the Participating Retailer), upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Eligible Purchase; and then
• Submit the fully completed online claim form.
8. Claimants will then receive an email from the Promoter confirming that their claim has been submitted and is subject to verification.
9. Every valid claim received during the Claim Period will be awarded a $250 Gift Card from one (1) of the following:
a) Digital Prepaid Mastercard; or
b) Physical prepaid eftpos® Gift Card, if there is an incompatible notification (defined in clause 11 below), as set out in clauses 11 of these Terms.
10. If the Eligible Customer has a supported Apple or Android smart phone, the Eligible Customer will:
a) Receive a text message from Edge Loyalty (at the number provided on the claim) with an activation code and link to the Mobile Pay website, operated by Edge loyalty https://edgemobilepay.com
b) Click the link in the text message that will lead the Eligible Customer to the Mobile Pay Website and proceed to download and install the Mobile Pay app, an application owned and operated by Edge Loyalty.
c) Follow the prompts to enter their mobile number and the Activation Code (as found in the text message to redeem the Gift Card).
d) Follow the prompts to add the Gift Card to their mobile wallet.
11. If the Eligible Customer does not have a supported Apple or Android smart phone, the Eligible Customer will be sent an incompatible alert notification and will be prompted to visit a webpage to make a Customer Claim to receive an alternative reward, being a physical prepaid eftpos® gift card
12. Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercard is subject to the terms and conditions of Edge Loyalty including activating the Digital Prepaid Mastercard before the specified expiry date which will be sent to the claimant when their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code is sent by SMS to the mobile phone number they provided when entering the promotion.
a) The Digital Prepaid Mastercard needs to be activated by following the link to access Mobile Pay via the App store that is sent in the SMS with their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code. By clicking on this link in the SMS, the Entrant will automatically download and open the Mobile Pay App, populating and validating the Entrant’s mobile number and activation code. The Entrant is then required to enter their claim id, and if they are a:
a. first time user of the Mobile Pay App, create a password (minimum of 6 characters) and enter their date of birth.
b. registered user of Mobile Pay App already, enter their existing password
The Entrant may then add the card to the wallet on their phone.
b) Entrants can create a PIN for the digital prepaid Mastercard via the Mobile Pay App as using the Digital Prepaid Mastercard for purchases over $100 may require entry of a PIN. Instructions on how to set up a PIN are found in the “Do I need to set a PIN on my card?” FAQ located at https://edgemobilepay.com/support.
c) Entrants who do not have a supported smart phone will be notified via a web page when they click on the link that was sent to them by SMS to activate their digital prepaid Mastercard. The web page will direct them to Edge’s customer service to facilitate provision of an alternate reward of a physical prepaid eftpos gift card upon request. Terms and conditions governing the use of the physical prepaid eftpos® gift card are available at http://www.activatethecard.com.au/termsandconditions
d) Digital prepaid Mastercard activation codes expire at 11:59pm AEST on the stated expiry date of the activation code. The expiry date provides 3 months in which the digital prepaid Mastercard activation code must be activated.
e) The digital prepaid Mastercard is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card in the Mobile Pay App (not less than 12 months from date of production) and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited.
f) Digital prepaid Mastercards that are not activated or redeemed within the designated time frame included in the SMS sent with the code cannot be re-activated, extended or refunded in any way. The Promoter is not responsible should the Entrant fail to activate or redeem the digital prepaid Mastercard in time.
g) Customer support for the digital prepaid Mastercard is available at https://edgemobilepay.com/support
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
15. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim is permitted per Eligible Purchase; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting the claim.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Mobile Pay Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. See https://edgemobilepay.com/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions, card expiry and to check card balance. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
20. If for any reason a claimant does not take / redeem a gift by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
21. If any gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
22. Gifts, or any unused portion of a gift, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
23. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
29. The Promoter is Narta International Pty Ltd (ABN 81 003 379 486) of Suite 3.02, Level 3, 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
**Individual services may not be available at launch or time of purchase and are subject to change without notice. Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Please refer to samsung.com/au/ for availability details. Foxtel Now app is coming soon. Available with a Foxtel Now subscription. Foxtel cable/satellite subscribers using Foxtel GO require a multiroom or multiscreen subscription. [HBO (logo)] 2020 © Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO and all related service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. Netflix streaming membership required. © 2020 Disney.