Q. What COVID-19 protocols are Retravision putting in place?
Retravision takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented the following changes to our click & collect process:
- All of our staff and contractors are required to wash and sanitise their hands as well as sanitise any contact surfaces within the store on a regular basis.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between yourself and anyone else when queuing at our counters.
We have implemented a zero touch policy. Please exercise the following when entering our stores.
Please have your ID ready to present and show a staff member, the staff member will not be required to handle your ID, they will only be required to sight it.
Our stores are equipped with advanced security cameras and the collection will be captured on camera, as a result, no signature will be captured at point of collection. We will not present you with any documents at the point of collection, instead, we will email a copy of your Tax Invoice to the email address on your order.
If payment is required, then we will prefer you to use a contactless payment method. If a PIN is required then sanitiser will be available at all checkout points for use before and after using our EFTPOS terminals.
Cash will be accepted, however, the staff member will inform you at time of payment as to how they will handle your payment. Please do not try to make any physical contact with our staff.
Q. Which stores is 'Click & Collect' available from?
Click & Collect is available from the following stores:
- Albany Retravision
- Esperance Retravision
- Kalgoorlie Retravision
- Mitchell & Brown Retravision Geraldton
- Kadina Retravision
- Kununurra Retravision
- Karratha Retravision
- South Hedland Retravision
- Murray Oakley Discount Electrical Retravision
- Cannington Retravision
- O'Connor Retravision
- Joondalup Retravision
- Bunbury Retravision
- Busselton Retravision
- Margaret River Retravision
- Osborne Park Retravision
- Manjimup Retravision
- Harvey Retravision
- Bridgetown Retravision
Q. What is 'Click & Collect'?
Click & Collect offers another shopping option, where you can purchase your goods online on
the Retravision website, then collect them at a time and store that is convenient for you (subject
to product availability and store opening hours). Your goods are already paid for, so all you
need to do is pick them up and you’re on your way.
Q. Do I pay extra to Click & Collect?
There is no charge for Retravision Click and Collect.
Q: How will I know when my purchase is ready to be picked up?
You will receive an ‘Order receipt Confirmation email, once your transaction has been
processed, following review, you will be sent a Tax Invoice and pickup confirmation. You may
then collect your order, from your chosen participating Retravision store, 2 hours following the
receipt of the ‘Tax Invoice’ email. If there are any issues with your transaction, we will reach out
to you via Phone first, and then email if we are unable to contact you via phone.
Q. How do I collect my order?
We’ll send you a Tax Invoice and Pickup email to let you know when it’s ready to collect from
your nominated participating Retravision store. You’ll need to show your Tax Invoice (Printed or
Electronic) when you collect your purchase, along with a valid photo ID (like your passport,
driver’s license, adult proof of age card or Keypass identity card) and the credit card you used
for the purchase (if you used a credit card). Any friendly Retravision team member will be able
to help you with your pickup.
Q: The item I chose online is marked ‘Order In’, or ‘Call Store’ at the location I wish to
collect from. What does this mean?
If the product you want is marked 'Order In' or ‘Call Store’ this means that the product you wish
to purchase is not currently available for Click & Collect.
You can still complete your purchase and choose to Click & Collect when it arrives into stock or
select a delivery option. If you choose to pursue this purchase option you will receive a
Backorder email within 24 hours to let you know your item has been ordered, and when it is
expected to be available.
Q: How long do I have to pick up my purchase?
Once you’ve been notified that your purchase is ready to be collected from your nominated
participating Retravision store, it will be held there for 21 days. If it’s not collected, the purchase
will be cancelled and a full refund issued.
Q. Can someone else pick up my Click & Collect order?
You can nominate someone to collect the goods on your behalf when placing your order, by
entering their name in the ‘Comments’ box, during Step 2 of the Checkout. This allows you to
make a purchase for someone in any town or state where there is a Retravision store, and they
can collect it - all they will need is the order number and their valid photo ID (like your passport,
driver’s licence, adult proof of age card or Keypass identity card).
Q. Can I change my Click & Collect order once it has been placed?
If you need to change the store you have chosen to pick up your order from, please contact our
customer service team at [email protected] as soon as possible and we'll check stock
availability for you. To protect your purchase, once an order has been placed we don't allow the
person nominated to collect the goods to be changed. If you wish to nominate a different
collector, you'll need to cancel the original order.
Q. Can I cancel a Click & Collect order?
If you need to cancel your order before you have collected it, email us as soon as possible at
Q. What if the item goes on sale after I’ve purchased it?
You will always pay the lowest price at Retravision. With our Lowest Price Guarantee, if you find
a lower advertised price, on the identical item - we’ll beat it!
Plus, you can shop today with confidence, with our 60 Day Price Promise. If you see the same
item cheaper elsewhere, within 60 days of purchasing, we’ll pay you 120% of the difference!
Terms and conditions apply.
Q. What if I change my mind when I collect my goods in-store?
Please advise a Retravision team member in-store, and they will help you return or exchange
Q: What if the products I wish to purchase are not able to be collected from my chosen
If the products you choose online are not shown as being available from your preferred store,
this means that your preferred location is low on stock, or does not range that product, please
contact your local store.
Q: How can I get 2 Hour* Click & Collect?
Order online from Retravision before 3pm on a regular trading day, and you will receive
notification that your purchase is ready to be collected from your nominated participating
Retravision store in as little as 2 hours. *Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- For the avoidance of doubt, when you elect to use Click & Collect, you are purchasing
from Dorsett Retail Pty Ltd; trading as Retravision Online (30 100 205 329) whose
registered office is at 59 Forrest Ave South Bunbury WA 6230. For your convenience,
your purchase from Retravision can be collected from your local participating Retravision
franchised store, or any other Retravision store.
- Online purchases made on the Retravision website are governed by these Terms and
Conditions, and the Retravision Terms and Conditions of Sale available here.
- 2 Hour Click & Collect is only available when:
- Your online purchase is finalised on a day on which your nominated Retravision
store is open for business;
- You are within range of a participating Retravision store *see Participating stores
- is finalised a minimum of two (2) hours before your nominated Retravision store
closes for that day;
- is finalised before 3pm on that day (being 3pm at the location of your nominated
- is categorised as being ‘In Stock’ during the purchase process;
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Retravision; and
- is not categorised as ‘Order In’ or ‘Call Store’.
- Click & Collect may not be available for products marked as ‘Call Store’. Please contact
your local store for stock information.
- Retravision’s opening hours may vary from store to store. You will need to verify the
opening hours of your nominated Retravision store (including in relation to public
- To verify the opening hours of your nominated Retravision store, use the Store Finder
functionality on the Retravision website, or contact your nominated Retravision store.
- If your purchase is finalised after 3pm on a day that your nominated Retravision store is
open for business (being 3pm at the location of your nominated Retravision store), your
purchase will be attended to the next day that your nominated Retravision store is open
- If you make your purchase from Retravision or seek to collect your purchase from
Retravision outside of the opening hours of your nominated Retravision store, your
purchase will be attended to the next day that your nominated Retravision store is open
How does 2 Hour Click & Collect work?
Tell me about Retravision's COVID-19 protocols for Click & Collect
- Select your products, add to your Cart and proceed to Checkout;
- Enter the ‘Postcode’ and ‘Suburb’ from which you wish to collect, during ‘Step 1 - Billing
Details’ of the checkout;
- During ‘Step 2 - Delivery Options’ of the checkout, select your preferred Retravision
- Once you have selected your preferred Retravision collection location, you can proceed
to the next stage of the checkout, and complete the rest of your order as normal;
- Retravision will send you a receipt confirmation email of your order, once validated, you
will receive a Tax Invoice, which you will be required to present at the time of collecting
your order, from your chosen Retravision store;
- Collect your purchase from your nominated Retravision store.
- Your Retravision purchase is subject to a fraud analytic pre-screening that is undertaken
during the payment process. If there are any difficulties with processing your order, you
will be contacted by the Retravision Online Team to discuss the status of your purchase.
Retravision Online reserves the right to cancel any orders which do not pass our fraud
checks. For privacy reasons, we may not be able to disclose the reason for your order
being cancelled. For further information please contact the Retravision Online Team at
[email protected] or phone 1300 173 872.
- The ability of Retravision to organise the collection of your purchase, including within the
specified time frames, is subject to anything outside the reasonable control of
- If you elect to use Click & Collect, you will receive the following from Retravision:
- a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order
- an email attaching your tax invoice from Retravision.
- To the extent that these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions conflict with or are
contradictory to the general Retravision Terms and Conditions of Sale, these Click &
Collect Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.