Welcome to Retravision Online
Please read these terms carefully. You must not access this website if you do not agree with these terms.
You agree to use the website only for purposes that are permitted by these terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
In these terms:
- "Retravision", "Dorsett Retail Pty Ltd T/AS Retravision Online"
- "us", "we" and "our", and means Retravision Online
- the "website" means Retravision.com.au
- "you", "user", "member", "customer", "consumer" and "guest" means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
- "Order" or "Sale" means a purchase made by you on the website.
- "Deal" or "Offer" means the specially negotiated price for the sale period
Website User Agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time
- Tampering with the Site, misrepresenting your identity, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities are prohibited.
Your Personal or Guest Account
- You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
- To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you.
- We only permit one account per email address.
- You must not use another members" account without permission.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
- We reserve the right to terminate a member"s account on 24 hours notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, where we suspect the member has breached these terms.
- If you use the site as a guest we cannot provide you with the full services that are offered to a registered user.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
- Stores are unable to lookup or investigate issues relating to your online account. You will need to contact Customer Support with any issues.
Orders and Purchases
- Please choose carefully. We recommend you carefully review any Orders before finalising the sale in the website check out.
- Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Prices do not include delivery and handling charges and are subject to change.
- The price is only available for the duration of the "deal" after which the product may no longer be offered at the reduced price
- We reserve the right to correct printing or display errors.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Accessories shown in some products are not included in the price.
- We reserve the right to reject an order. If an order is rejected we will endeavour to notify you using the contact details provided on the order.
- Purchase limits may be enabled restricting sale for commercial use.
- We may offer run out models, but they are all covered by the full Supplier warranty.
- Products are all new - not reconditioned or display stock unless otherwise stated.
- All payments must be made in full.
- Payments must be made via the eWay or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
- The website uses the latest security available to ensure that your credit card details remain secure. See Security.
- Payments will process at the completion of the order and an order confirmation will be sent via email. Funds transfer or settlement are subject to banking conditions.
- Valid photo identification matching the payment details must be provided at time of delivery of pickup.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed online.
- From time to time Retravision Online may offer special gift codes that offer additional discounts or benefits to your order. These will need to be entered at the online checkout to receive the benefits.
Supply and Delivery
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns
- We will supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
- If product is not available you will be notified prior to the completion of your order.
- Your order may not be trackable via your account management if the third party freight provider is unable to provide tracking information.
- Delivery will occur within the times determined by your location.
- Costs will be calculated depending on your delivery location and confirmed as part of your order.
- Items will be delivered within the specified times. You may be contacted by a carrier to confirm delivery availability.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of incorrect delivery information, failure to supply valid ID or re-delivery.
- Some items may require a signature, in which case they will be returned to the depot.
- You may cancel an order by contacting Customer Service. If we cannot stop the shipment of that order at the time of cancellation, then you will be required to refuse delivery or return the products in order to receive a refund.
- Returns and refunds will be handled as per our Refund Policy in accordance with the legislation as defined by Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- Refunds will transfer onto the account in which the purchase was made. It may take up to 4 working days for the refund to process back into your bank account depending on bank policies.
- Should products arrive to you damaged or broken, you can request a replacement or refund. The item will be assessed and it is under Retravision Onlines discretion to replace or refund the item. Retravision Online may deem that the item has been tampered with.
- Products will be returned at the cost of the customer.
- Retravision Online stores do not currently accept returns for online sales, except for the following store locations.
Bunbury Retravision, Western Australia
Busselton Retravision, Western Australia
Cannington Retravision, Western Australia
Joondalup Retravision, Western Australia
Rockingham Retravision, Western Australia
Margaret River Retravision, Western Australia
O'Connor Retravision, Western Australia
Pricing and Availability
- If an item is shown in-stock then it is generally available at Retravision Online. If an item is purchased but stock is no longer available, a customer representative will contact you to resolve the issue and either order the item or refund you in full.
- The stock levels of Retravision Online do not reflect the stock levels in individual Retravision Stores. Some stores may not carry specific lines and the advertised item may only be available through Retravision Online.
- Pricing on www.retravision.com.au applies to Retravision Online only. Local store prices may vary dependingon your location. Contact your nearest store for local pricing. For contact information please click the "Find Your Nearest Store" link at the top of the page.
Website Information and Content
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from products depicted or described.
- Pictures in TV screens are simulated.
- Not all products are available at all stores.
- All bonuses and rebate offers unless otherwise stated are by redemption only.
- In all individual supplier promotion offers refer to their website or in-store for full terms and conditions.
- Additional freight & handling charges may apply to bonus items.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep product information up to date, we do not guarantee its correctness and we reserve the right to correct any errors that may occur in prices, descriptions or specifications.
- The website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. Retravision Online is not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
- Time limits apply to cashbacks and bonus offer redemptions and are governed by their own promotional terms and conditions.
- We have included additional details such as buying guides or video to assist you with your purchases. You may download content on our website for personal use only. Where applicable this content may be shared with social media as long as Retravision Online is cited as the source and owner of the material.
- Any information supplied as feedback, social media or product review will be mediated. Once submitted the information is the property of Retravision and we can use it or reproduce it in any manner.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content and composition of this site is Copyright © Retravision Pty Ltd. 2014
- The content, composition, or Retravision trademarks may not be used, reproduced, published, broadcast or transmitted without the prior written consent of Retravision.
- Other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- This Site is created, operated and controlled by Dorsett Retail Pty Ltd T/AS Retravision Online in the State of Western Australia. The laws of the State of Western Australia will govern the Legal Notices and Conditions of Use without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws.
- If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will remain in force.
- When purchasing from Retravision Online your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre - [email protected]
Updated May 2014